Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Add Marm on Thingiverse
    I still havent figured what possible advantage this 3d printed design would hold?

I can go to the local hardware store and make a kennel and dog house (?), a NICE one at that, for $50-$100.

Surely this can't be for a commercial product, as the costs would be insanely restrictive to the consumer demographic.

High end dog houses in awesome shapes.

Engineer-in-Training iDig3Dprinting's Avatar
    Follow iDig3Dprinting On Twitter Add iDig3Dprinting on Facebook Add iDig3Dprinting on Google+ Add iDig3Dprinting on Thingiverse
    Here you go a Large format 3D printer the vx4000, its build area is 4m x 2m x 1m . I think that your dog kennels may have to a very good design to cover the cost of this printer. We don't sell it but I am sure you can get a quote. Does anybody know how much these printer cost approximately?

Student
    Add cdeschrun on Google+
    What's the budget? I think you could build one pretty easily. Why not make the print in pieces and use your ability to texture the outside to hide the seams. ABS glues together stronger than it prints together by the way...

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    there's a guy in america who does just this thing.
    http://3dprint.com/12933/3d-printed-castle-complete/

And why, when someone has quite clearly stated what they want, would you then ask them (adam) - what they want ?

The voxel jet is neat But the chap who prints concrete castles is pretty much exactly what he asked for :-)

Engineer-in-Training iDig3Dprinting's Avatar
    Follow iDig3Dprinting On Twitter Add iDig3Dprinting on Facebook Add iDig3Dprinting on Google+ Add iDig3Dprinting on Thingiverse
    The castle is an amazing achievement.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12