Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBERTOGEHLEN View Post
    Now available for CubePro chip reserter and unblocker for CubePro, duo & trio. You can save much money using these devices .... www.cube3dfree.com
    You don't need to buy that. S3D has an FFF for those printers you just need the codeX64 to compile the file to a .cubepro or appropriate extension.

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeFactory View Post
    One of the major problems I have is that parts either shift or pop off of the build platen and basically that's the end of the build.
    The second major problem is the parts warping and slightly curling off the platen. When this happens the print head basically runs into the build, melts the material all over the head and as before, the entire print is ruined, not to mention I have to clean a bunch of abs or pla off of the heads.

I very much appreciate that this is not a pro machine by any means, but it should still f@#$ing work!
    This sometimes happens to me, the print warping, popping off, and shifting. Try putting a layer of masking tape, placing it as close to each other as possible without overlapping and covering the whole print bed. Trim it off and calibrate it. If you don't it will just dig into the tape and ruin the print, and head. After calibrating, add a layer of glue stick of where the print will be, I just look at the model and approximate it covering more than I need. This should fix the warping and everything if using PLA. I think if you are using ABS with the heated bed, this should still work.

Using the method above also allows you do eliminate the use of rafts.

I explain some of it in my article here: http://3dprintboard.com/showthread.p...Printer-Review

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123