Close

3DMonstr Backer Introduction Thread

Hello, my name is Jason, and I'm from Dallas, Texas. I backed the 3DMonstr because it's one of the most quality looking printers I have seen. I am a Kickstarter Junkie and this is by far the most expensive backing I have taken part in. I'm sure it will be well worth the money.

Let's hear from other backers of the 3DMonstr!

Great idea, Jason. I'll ask the admin to make this thread sticky.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 3dm View Post
    Great idea, Jason. I'll ask the admin to make this thread sticky.
    Went ahead and did that for you.

Hi, I'm Robbin and I backed 3D Monstr after speaking with Ben for nearly an hour and believing in what he's doing. My company manufacturers filament, we also have a compounding facility. I'm totally revved up for 3D!

Folks, Robbin and I are going to be cooking up some VERY cool stuff for you all in the coming months. Stay tuned!

I'm Jay, and I live in the middle of PA USA with my wife Lee. I had to quit work as a Sr. Programmer/Analyst from Penn State about a decade ago to become Lee's full-time caregiver. I took up 3d graphics as a hobby, and now I've decided to do something I've always wanted to do and get into 3d printing.

Add postmahomeson on Facebook Add postmahomeson on Google+
    good join up http://3dprintboard.com/group.php?groupid=9 and add me ( i am a structuring assistant , advocate , etc ) i hope to get a T Rex 24 for Christmas 2015
    Last edited by postmahomeson; 04-06-2015 at 02:21 PM.