Close

Page 307 of 411 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357407 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 4110
    Super Moderator
    Add jfkansas on Thingiverse
    Ya it likes more heat. Also watch for plastic build up on the nozzle. If any plastic at all starts building up you are over extruding and need to stop and adjust.

I will adjust up on the heat and back off the extrusion a bit more as well.
    Thanks for the advice.
    I read in here somewhere that somewhere that someone had a working preset for S3D for the QIDI. I wonder what they are? I'm probably getting close.

Quote Originally Posted by jfkansas View Post
    Ya it likes more heat. Also watch for plastic build up on the nozzle. If any plastic at all starts building up you are over extruding and need to stop and adjust.
    Editor in Chief
    Bitsonline

Tips Appreciated But Not Expected
    BTC: 16wxHvKd3oU6SVjv6FrenqhkvRmc8t7sPy
    DASH: XqyaWxH896j9YeV1M35Gzb5gmRPmPbNDGq

Just visit this link. You can learn from this video.
    CLICK HERE

Really dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by davidsmith View Post
    Just visit this link. You can learn from this video.
    CLICK HERE
    Last edited by Talon 3D; 09-14-2016 at 04:50 PM.
    Editor in Chief
    Bitsonline

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Talon 3D View Post
    I will adjust up on the heat and back off the extrusion a bit more as well.
    Thanks for the advice.
    I read in here somewhere that somewhere that someone had a working preset for S3D for the QIDI. I wonder what they are? I'm probably getting close.

There is a profile for the QIDI Tech-1 in S3D. I hear some thought that like to use the Replicator dual profile for the QIDI and for the Flashforge Creator Pro. I am not really sure what the differences are.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Talon 3D View Post
    Nice!
    I am printing with ESun PeTG right now. First print was good except for the screw tab sagged on the SD Card holder model. Now I am working on bed leveling knobs. Been getting about 25% through the print and a glob invariably happens and pulls one or more of the models off the bed. I am going to try and print just one this time.

I did bite the bullet and buy Simplify3D. Liking it so far.

Haven't tried that stuff yet. I just got in the Hatchbox wood to try.

Super Moderator
    Shout out to Makergeeks! I contacted them about a roll of PLA I thought might be bad or defective and they sent a new roll quick and no questions asked.

That is outstanding service and will keep me as a customer for sure

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by wirlybird View Post
    Shout out to Makergeeks! I contacted them about a roll of PLA I thought might be bad or defective and they sent a new roll quick and no questions asked.

That is outstanding service and will keep me as a customer for sure
    Yea..MG is awesome like that.

Had purchased a roll of their chocolate brown ABS....got it and during use came across about 6 meters total of filament that was much lighter than the rest of the role. Was not a big for me as I was running some prototypes during those segments of discoloration.
    Contacted MG about it, to make them aware of it. They INSIST on sending me a new roll of my choice of color.....tried to tell em 3 times that was not needed, just trying to call it ti their attention, but they kept insisting I take a free roll, so I did.
    They even offered to do a custom color order for me for only 75 spools, when according to the website thats a 100 spool min.

They got a customer for life in me, only time I order from elsewhere is if MG don't have the color/material I need.

Super Moderator
    Got crazy and took a chance on a Flashforge Creator pro (parts only) from eBay. I wanted a used FFCP to setup my Flexion extruders on. I really didn't want to refit the new FFCP. Paydirt!! I got the new 2016 model with 45 hours on it for under $400. It looks like it was sent back because the gantry is crooked. Probably hung on something. Easy to re-align.

Got to get to work and see if will actually print! Perfect machine for the Flexions.

Could be, I had to custom create one. I started with the ABS base and made changes to get it to where I had it in Makerware, then I made the improvements we discussed last night. My test print is almost done. This will be my first print with S3D.

Quote Originally Posted by wirlybird View Post
    There is a profile for the QIDI Tech-1 in S3D. I hear some thought that like to use the Replicator dual profile for the QIDI and for the Flashforge Creator Pro. I am not really sure what the differences are.
    Editor in Chief
    Bitsonline

Page 307 of 411 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357407 ... LastLast