Close

Page 396 of 411 FirstFirst ... 296346386394395396397398406 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 4110
    Hi jfkansas, do you ship to the UK?

Super Moderator
    Developer edition??!

Quote Originally Posted by jfkansas View Post
    Ahh, I got my guys mixed up. Another guy with a user name beginning with C ordered one. lol

Send me a PM if you are interested still.

Super Moderator
    Add jfkansas on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by wirlybird View Post
    Developer edition??!
    A few of the early adopters go a discounted price.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by beano_2278 View Post
    Hi jfkansas, do you ship to the UK?
    Yep sure do. It costs a little to do it but have sent several orders there in the past.

Hey guys, I'm new here. I just borrowed 2 QIDI printers from my school's lab for us to do some production on a project. I'm currently using eSun white ABS and am getting some bad bumps on the print. Is there any way to eliminate this? It's printing now at 235 C at the nozzle and 110 C on the bed. The school just ordered us some black Hatchbox ABS as well. I personally have a Robo 3D printer but it doesn't do so well with warping in large ABS prints. I'm also only using the makerbot software

http://imgur.com/0czMykk
    http://imgur.com/Ro7OYXI
    Last edited by MattSmith; 02-17-2017 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Pics and software

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MattSmith View Post
    Hey guys, I'm new here. I just borrowed 2 QIDI printers from my school's lab for us to do some production on a project. I'm currently using eSun white ABS and am getting some bad bumps on the print. Is there any way to eliminate this? It's printing now at 235 C at the nozzle and 110 C on the bed. The school just ordered us some black Hatchbox ABS as well. I personally have a Robo 3D printer but it doesn't do so well with warping in large ABS prints. I'm also only using the makerbot software

http://imgur.com/0czMykk
    http://imgur.com/Ro7OYXI
    Looks like you are extruding way too much plastic. Makerware software is kind of a PITA to change that but it is possible. You will have to find the JSON profile that you are using and up the feedstock number. Also make sure you have measured your filament and input that number.

Great, thanks! I'll try to find that

I'm definitely impressed by this printer and I think I'm going to sell my Robo R1+ and pick up the Quidi

Quote Originally Posted by jfkansas View Post
    Looks like you are extruding way too much plastic. Makerware software is kind of a PITA to change that but it is possible. You will have to find the JSON profile that you are using and up the feedstock number. Also make sure you have measured your filament and input that number.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MattSmith View Post
    Great, thanks! I'll try to find that

I'm definitely impressed by this printer and I think I'm going to sell my Robo R1+ and pick up the Quidi
    I don't even have Makerware installed anymore so hard to help more. S3d is 100 times better and all those flow controls are directly exposed to the end user. The latest versions of Makerware 3 and up aren't recommended for use on Clones now either.

Remember if you find the feedstock number, raising it will decrease flow. S3d it is the opposite. a lower extrusion multiplier will extrude less plastic.

Well I installed a Flexion extruder this past weekend, along with the HT upgraded mounting bar/headbreak, and one HT hotend (This is because the stock QiDi hotend barrels are too small to fit properly on anything but a QiDi mounting bar.)

It was a pretty simple and straight forward process, and because I used the 'hidden' shopping page I got all the parts individually (Still came in a box, and all the mounting hardware, and stickers) I only spent $140.

It prints amazingly!!!!!! I will upload pictures shortly.

Short story is this thing is amazing, and I LOVE it! Such an improvement from the stock setup, even with new style printed extruder upgrades.

Hey. So I am looking to purchase either the X-One or Tech-I.

Is this a dumb question for asking which one to buy? lol.

Thanks for any answers or feedback.

Page 396 of 411 FirstFirst ... 296346386394395396397398406 ... LastLast