Close

Australian 3D printing sales / printer availability

Hi all,

New to 3d printing, and I’ve been researching on few 3d printers, I started looking at the cube and Davinci, but after reading some reviews, they seem limited in the way of replacement parts and prosperity cartridges. I’m in Australia here, and am interested in getting a 3d printer for around under $2000 thats available locally.

Have been looking at the Flash Forge Pro.

Couple of questions

1.Just wondering locally can anyone recommend a good place to buy, I’m in Sydney but anywhere that’s recommended in Aus should be ok.

2. Should I hold off, is there a a new _____________ coming out in 3 months that is going to make this thing half the price or obsolete…I guess its hard with new printers coming out every month.

3. I like the Flash Forge pro because there seems a nice user base and a lot of spare parts available. Can anyone recommend another printer for Australia region or does that not matter. Basically I don’t want to have something die and find out to get a part to fix it costs me and arm and a leg.

4. I actually don't require dual colours, am I mistaken to think dual nozel is only for dual colours or does it have benefits still if only 1 colour is used.
    Sorry if I’ve posted the wrong questions, feel free to kick me in the right direction if I have missed like a buyers guide in Australia thread, I had a look but could not see anything.

Much appreciated.
    Last edited by Animare; 01-18-2015 at 07:52 PM.