Close

Question Professional 3D printer that uses flexible TPE material

Hi ,
    can anybody Kindly help me out with some info on 3D Printers.
    I am looking for a Professional 3D Printer that can use flexible TPE filament as source material (or any similar material that can remain flexible after printing.
    We basically require to create mesh of different sizes that are combined to create forms and the mesh is required to be flexible.
    I do know that PROX 450 does this work, but is there any other model that from any other manufacturer that can do the same job.
    Thanks and Regards in advance

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse
    Hi ATT470,

The Hyrel printer prints with pretty much any 1.75mm filament at 250C or less.

We have printed with NinjaFlex and PlastInk Rubber; customers have also printed with BendLay and Flex 45.

This same head also prints with ABS, HIPS, LayWoo-d3, PET, PLA, PP, PVA, Nylon, and T-Glase.

Other heads print in other materials (clay, PMC, Silicone RTV, PEG, etc.).

PM me if you have questions, or would like a skype/teamviewer session.

-Davo

Add GOC on Google+ Add GOC on Thingiverse
    - I've had good results using my Orion Delta with the Flex TPC (also known a Flex EcoPLA). Not sure if it qualifies as a professional printer, but I have run over 1500 jobs with no mechanical issues.