Close

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    I presume eddy's emailed them, I haven't heard anything.
    Not sure why i can't get onto their forum on my machines though.

Might have to use internet explorer instead of firefox.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Well I hope it works out for you!

I just wanted to confirm I have actually already received my prize, the 3Doodle Pen. I've only literally unboxed it and started making a few things with it, but so far it looks to be pretty awesome. The only downside is it uses 3mm filament which luckily I do have a little here (they give you very very short samples in the pack) Whether I use it beyond the limited samples and what I have here, we'll see.
    Hex3D - 3D Printing and Design http://www.hex3d.com

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Well I hope it works out for you!

I just wanted to confirm I have actually already received my prize, the 3Doodle Pen. I've only literally unboxed it and started making a few things with it, but so far it looks to be pretty awesome. The only downside is it uses 3mm filament which luckily I do have a little here (they give you very very short samples in the pack) Whether I use it beyond the limited samples and what I have here, we'll see.
    I've got a 3Doodler myself and they are pretty fun (the palm tree was my first 3D drawing with). I'm going to make a spool holder for mine so I don't need to rely on their filament. Additionally, I can confirm that I, too, will be receiving my prize, Zortrax M200, hopefully this week assuming customs isn't rough.

Wow! I was evaluating to buy a RepRap printer to make some experiments and I won the GRAND PRIZE #7!!!!! Seems nice to make experiments, yes, only PLA but nice to understand and make my first steps in 3D printing world! Thank you 3dprintboard and thank you NewMatter!

EDIT: Oogie Boogie! (no, I'm not mad! This is to authenticate me as the winner of grand prize #7, for New Matter's team )
    Last edited by energywave; 01-29-2015 at 04:25 AM.

Student
    Add Solstie on Google+ Add Solstie on Thingiverse
    Great contest was fun to participate. I won some filament which looks great. Thanks for putting this together.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    so has anyone actually got a grand prize yet ?
    Or been contacted by the prize donator ?

Just want to make sure, I'm not jumping the gun, before I go and remind knp.

I contacted New Matter's team (I won grand prize #7) and they confirmed my prize but they're finalizing the product and will send at May 2015, with all other pre-sales they have (as expected). I'm very happy

Student
    Has anyone received any of the Maker Geek filament prizes or info?

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by JediJosh View Post
    Has anyone received any of the Maker Geek filament prizes or info?
    I won some filament from them and Eddie contacted them for me, but I haven't heard anything after that. I sent Eddie a message this morning to ask if he has heard from them.

Technologist
    Follow mikethebomber On Twitter Add mikethebomber on Facebook Add mikethebomber on Google+
    I am so totally glad a friend of mine PM'ed me. I completely forgot to check the board after a couple days!
    I WON A FREAKIN' NEO!!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast