Close

Winbo Prototyping House Plans Via 3D Printing

China-based Winbo is a company that takes pride in the variety they offer. They have a large offering of different FFF-based 3D printers capable of printing objects great and small. Recently, they realized a potential use for 3D printing in home decor, from start of design conception to finished rooms. Mostly to demonstrate the capabilities of their 3D printers, Winbo created small- and full-sized pieces of furniture. With small pieces intended for use in interior design models and large pieces that can be functional (if not necessarily comfortable), Winbo has showcased their build volume and design capabilities. Check out more details: http://3dprint.com/35379/winbo-3d-printed-chairs/

Below is a photo of full-sized 3D printed furniture from Winbo:

Engineer
    Well i cant speak for the rest of their products but the pteg filament they offer is some damn good stuff. I see no difference between it and colorfabb xt and cost before shipping was i think 12 bucks. To really save though you have to order it by tue case or the shipping will get you. Even with that though, per spool its still 1/2 the price if xt