Close

Choc Creator V1 - Prints in Chocolate

Unless you are a professional caterer, you probably wouldn't send 2,888 pounds ($4753) on this. What it does is pretty cool though, I must admit.

If anyone is crazy enough to spend this much money to print in chocolate, you can buy this printer at https://chocedge.com/choc-creator-v1.php

Quote Originally Posted by AbracadabraMan View Post
    Unless you are a professional caterer, you probably wouldn't send 2,888 pounds ($4753) on this. What it does is pretty cool though, I must admit.
    Even if I were a professional caterer, I wouldn't even consider getting this. Seems like this could easily be done by hand.... forget $4753 for a machine to do it.

Technician
    There are also other printers that will print with chocolate (and other materials). and they are much cheaper.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quality needs to be much better, I know of a few people that can do a quite a better job without a machine. Cake decorators have been 3D printing for decades, they just used a piping bag and did it by hand, when a machine can pump something like this out, I'll be impressed...