I'm not affiliated with Octave but I and my network of associates have had great experiences with the company, and since I haven't found any threads here yet for Octave, I'd figured I might as well make one! I didn't know it before doing business with it, but Octave has been around a lot longer than the 3D printing industry itself. It has a few other ventures, but it's trying to make headway into the 3D printer and filament reseller business. It's a certified reseller of several great names, including Polymakr, Taulman, Afinia, Tiertime, Zortrax, MakerBot, and FlashForge. It even has its own line of PLA and ABS filaments, platforms, tool kits, and more accessories and parts. Octave just recently became the first West Coast U.S. reseller for Zortrax printers and filaments, which I thought was pretty cool for them.

If you're looking for some great holiday deals, I'd give them a try. I've got my eye on that Zortrax M200 I've been hearing about, and I've seen some specially-priced holiday bundles for other printers like the Afinia H480 and UP! Mini, so hopefully there'll be a bundle for the Zortrax at some point!