Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rhonal89 View Post
    Wow that looks amazing. What was it printed with. and was it with any makerfarm kits. If so can you share any modifications you have done.
    Thanks
    Proto Pasta Carbon Fiber PLA on a Felix 3.0 at 0.2mm layer height, 0.8 infill, 210C extrusion and on a cold bed with double-sided tape. Sliced with Slic3r

Add RobH2 on Thingiverse
    Here are a few. Makerfarm i3 8". Magma extruder. Heights most likely around .2mm in ABS.

This is a custom part for a guy who has $60K tied up in mods to a Nissan NSX car. It allows him to use HD headlight lamps.
    NissanNSX_HD-HeadlightCap.jpg

These are models of orthodontic braces. The real thing is that little dot. They are almost too small to see so having a huge model of them is nice.
    bracket.jpg

Custom housing for a weather instrument.
    ElectronicsHousing_02_s.jpg
    Opening_s.jpg

T-Rex with no supports. Nice skin texture. It's about 1.5" tall.
    T-Rex_s.jpg
    Bambu P1S/AMS
    NVision4D http://nvision4d.com

Add printbus on Thingiverse
    These aren't necessarily my best prints since the models are designed to identify printer flaws, but I've captured benchmark results for my 8-inch i3v using the Make: 2015 test models. The info has been added to my build thread starting at http://3dprintboard.com/showthread.p...ll=1#post37555. It'd be interesting to see how the prints turn out for others.

My *best* prints have (cough) already been given away or installed someplace where they can't be photographed.

Technologist
    I like your thread. Am going to be looking at it when I build my makerfarm 12 i3v. I just bought mine today. There's a 10 day lead time. Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by printbus View Post
    These aren't necessarily my best prints since the models are designed to identify printer flaws, but I've captured benchmark results for my 8-inch i3v using the Make: 2015 test models. The info has been added to my build thread starting at http://3dprintboard.com/showthread.p...ll=1#post37555. It'd be interesting to see how the prints turn out for others.

My *best* prints have (cough) already been given away or installed someplace where they can't be photographed.

Add gmay3 on Thingiverse
    RobH2, that T-rex print is incredible!

Rhonal89, congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forums! I think you'll really enjoy building it! If you have any questions during your build don't hesitate to ask!

Quote Originally Posted by rhonal89 View Post
    I like your thread. Am going to be looking at it when I build my makerfarm 12 i3v. I just bought mine today. There's a 10 day lead time. Can't wait.

Makerfarm 8"I3, 3mm ABS Magma hotend.

Technologist
    Thank You!!!

And beerdart great prints.

Quote Originally Posted by gmay3 View Post
    RobH2, that T-rex print is incredible!

Rhonal89, congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forums! I think you'll really enjoy building it! If you have any questions during your build don't hesitate to ask!

Add RobH2 on Thingiverse
    Thanks 'gmay3', I liked how T-Rex came out too. And 'beerdart' I like the optical illusion of your discard photo. At first glance, it looks like a big trashcan with cutting board sized discarded prints. Until I saw the Wades parts I hadn't realized it was a big cup. I've seen your "Matrix" print before and to be honest, it's what stimulated me months ago to start thinking about a dual extruder rig. I about have the that running now.
    Bambu P1S/AMS

The Matrix was done with a signle head and a pause at Z command. My son it working on a duel as his next project. There is always a "Prototype" cup/bucked nearby.. LOL

Add RobH2 on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    The Matrix was done with a signle head and a pause at Z command.
    I remember you had said that earlier and I was impressed by it. It just got me to thinking about it more and not having to stop and change. To be honest, early on I had a lot of wasted parts and plastic. Now I barely trash enough to make ABS gooo. I had to actually dissolve some brand new filament the other day. Oh the price of success...
    Bambu P1S/AMS

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast