Close

Student

Partner Wanted: Needed Soon.

I have a need for a partner to help me get started in a 3D printing company.

I am looking for someone to take my designs, refine them, and make a final version of each (3-4 designs) and send me the completed models ready to print on my end. I will also need at least 2 printed demo models for testing until I can get a 3D printer of my own to make them.

The Partner chosen will get a test object to print and send, and a few images of printed items they have done to show the quality of their work. Once the completed model files and demo prints are in my hands, The chosen partner will be able to print and sell them on their own as long as they do not conflict with each others market. If the Partner does not wish to sell or market these items, then a mutual price will be made for each item printed and shipped to me for final construction and sales. The printed items are just the outer shell and I have sources for the electronics that will go inside them.

All my designs are quite simple and should be hard for someone to refine. I just have not done any real 3D modelling in quite some time so I am not able to create the models I need.

All My Designs will need to be printed in Polycarbonate, but the test prints can be done in ABS.

As I come up with new designs I will make a rough outline of them in 3DS format and send. Also keep in mind I have an idea for a 3D printing company that I have not seen done before and think on a small scale it would be profitable. I would be willing to share that idea to the chosen partner at a 10% return to me, so if they do this idea they keep 90% of the profits.

Follow Mike from Hillside On Twitter Add Mike from Hillside on Thingiverse
    Hello Beefalobart:

I happened upon your call for a partner and would like to throw my name in the mix. I've had my MakerGear M2 for only 3 months, but I've been using design software for decades while working as a Programmer/Machinist in the Medical Implant and Instrumentation field. I've attached a few sample pics showing parts that I have designed and printed myself.

20141128_123549.jpg20141128_123708.jpg20141128_123726.jpg

Pieces show include a wrench for Z axis Home adjustment, Split Bushings, Clips for a string of lights, a new Filament Guide (including an pre-assembled view), Cookie Cutter and Vase. More information is available if interested.

Mike Hunter

Student
    Look forward to talking to you about the current projects. Thing is I have buyers lined up for a product I havnt finish the final design on it. I showed off my proof of concept to a few people and have about a dozen units I can sell as soon as they are finished. Money is to be made from these and I am ready to get started.

Please email me direct to "medium100@yahoo.com" and I will talk to you about the current projects.

Follow Mike from Hillside On Twitter Add Mike from Hillside on Thingiverse
    I'm sorry to say I was unable to help beefalobart with his project.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike from Hillside View Post
    I'm sorry to say I was unable to help beefalobart with his project.
    I think you may be the first of many and applaud you for attempting.
    Hex3D - 3D Printing and Design http://www.hex3d.com