Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Test print

No need for a video, just a couple of pictures are fine!

Did you guys get the firmware issue worked out? Is it possible to print without a raft in the software? I saw a bunch of new videos on Mike Armani's personal youtube account but they all have huge rafts on the bottom for some reason.

Greetings, all.

Just wondering what's happening - did the firmware issue get resolved? I see that M3D is telling the backers on Kickstarter that another status update will be out soon - it's been about a month since the last substantial one.

My reward printer was slated for a February delivery. I have a funny feeling that it will be well beyond that date...

Student
    Add icanthinkofanid on Thingiverse
    They normally do an update once a month early on. I've talked to them and I've heard promising things. We shall see tho.

As for as more information regarding my unit. As some of you know I received it back from the factory about a month ago and was very excited. But....... It turns out it was damaged in shipping back to me, and I had to send it back. This delay isn't their(m3d) fault, this one is on UPS. They kind of crushed the box...

Also duck the pics you requested were not possible in the end, the gantry was broken.

That's terrible luck - sorry to hear! I hope they have better packaging in the long run than what you showed in your original unboxing video for this very reason.

Any word on when you will get yours back? Are they just going to send you a new one made with production parts? Seems like it would be easier...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12