Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ah damnit its the left nozzle not the filament.

I hope if is just a setting and not something more physically defective.

I seem to be able to load and unload filament ok. so surely its not a driving gear.
    Last edited by avocadobaby; 10-26-2014 at 08:23 AM.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    Hmm, well you probably need to dissemble the extruder. Clean the drive wheel and clean out the nozzle.
    Also bear in mind that the loading and unloading is done at the pre-heat temp, not necessarily the printing temp.
    Also there is no back pressure at the nozzle when it's loading.

I also have the same problem. Only started after I upgraded the makerware software. Also works fine on the right extruder but the left clicks at the far left. I believe it is a bug introduced into the software.

Quote Originally Posted by Andycap View Post
    I also have the same problem. Only started after I upgraded the makerware software. Also works fine on the right extruder but the left clicks at the far left. I believe it is a bug introduced into the software.
    Ah thanks Andy. Good to know its not just me.

I was able to unload and load the filament with no clicking so the drive wheels must be ok.

Ever find a solution to this? Mine is doing the exact same thing....left extruder only, its like the carriage is trying to continue off the build plate when it prints the test strip.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12