Close

New LulzBot Mini 3D Printer

Hey guys, I had the pleasure of conversing with someone from Aleph Objects who has informed us that LulzBot will be unveiling their LulzBot Mini 3D Printer at the Inside 3D Printing Conference next week. The machine will feature a 6 x 6 x 6 inch build envelope, self-calibrating technology, a 300 degree C maximum extruder temperature, a heated print bed and more. The price will be $1350 and will be on sale starting in December, just in time for the holidays. More details on this printer can be found here: http://3dprint.com/19256/lulzbot-mini-3d-printer

Below is a picture of the LulzBot Mini. What do you guys think?

Staff Engineer
    I think... We'll have something to comment about next week.

More seriously, that's a nice little machine shown in that teaser image, though it pretty much looks like it has already been unveiled. So a re-unveiling? Or introduction? Or they'll reveal a sale date and prices?

Usually someone is more secretive before showing it for the first time... Which is what an 'unveiling' is supposed to be.

Student
    I had a chance to see this thing in action yesterday at LulzBot HQ. It's a neat little machine, it's autoleveling sequence is something cool to behold. It doesn't change the bed's levelness, but compensates for it in real time as it's printing.

They'll be unveiling it at our booth (Fargo 3D Printing) next week, so if you're in the area, it's definitely worth coming to check out