Close

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse

Roland DG Releases New ARM-10 SLA 3D Printer

It looks like yet another large company is trying to make a splash within the 3D printing industry. Today, Roland DG announced their new ARM-10 Stereolithographic 3D printer, priced at $6,995 or available to lease. The printer has decent specs, and seems to be a quality machine that is targeting the prosumer market. It should be interesting to see how it sells, considering it is priced quite a bit more than the Form 1+.

Read more on this new 3D printer at: http://3dprint.com/13822/roland-dg-arm-10-3d-printer

Engineer-in-Training
    I hope the Rolands have a super high quality, because that's a small build volume and high price compared to a Form 1+. The polyhedra part they showed being built doesn't look as smooth as I think should be.

I have read the specifications about this Roland ARM-10. Does anyone know if the UV diode works better that laser? I just guess, the UV diode has a relative longer life span.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by chekming1225 View Post
    I have read the specifications about this Roland ARM-10. Does anyone know if the UV diode works better that laser? I just guess, the UV diode has a relative longer life span.
    Thank you.
    Diodes are supposedly cheaper than laser.