Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

3D Printing Stocks?

Hey guys! As you know 3D printing is growing at an exponential rate. In my opinion this means that investments into companies involved in 3D Printing are as close to a sure bet as you can get. I Currently have 3 Companies in my portfolio which have their main business in the 3D Printing industry. Here they are. Please add to this list!

DDD - 3D Sys - Manufactures 3D Printers
    SSYS - Statasys - Manufactures 3D Printers
    ONVO - Organova Holding - 3D prints human tissue

How do we know which ones to buy? I'm not very experienced in stock trading, but definitely would like to take advantage of some of these companies while 3D printing is still a few years off from being popular. Do you recommend investing in all three?

I personally like Staasys the best. Bought a bunch of their stock 4 months ago. I see a tremendous future with them.

I got in both of them about a year ago. Got DDD at about $18, and SSYS at about $40. If 3D printing grow at as fast as I think, there will be plenty of upside still for years to come.

Banned
    Redrick, do you think they still have a lot of potential to go up, or do you think they have already seen their greatest increase?

Banned
    You can now add VoxelJet (VJet) to that list.

I am wondering what there is no ETF for 3D Printing. Seems like it would be something a lot of investors would consider scooping up. Anyone know of any plans for creating a 3D Printing ETF?

Technician
    How can we buy stocks from them?

Quote Originally Posted by rene1981 View Post
    How can we buy stocks from them?
    Rene, you can do it through etrade, or any other online platform. Otherwise you could get a stock broker to buy it for you, if that makes you feel more comfortable.

Another good 3D Printer stock is ExOne (http://studio-5.financialcontent.com...te?Symbol=XONE)

I have some 3D stock that I picked up around 46.00 a share. I wish I got in when redrick did though. I was planning on snatching up a bunch of voxeljet shares when they IPO'd at 13.00 a share but sadly I fell asleep at the wheel and missed the boat. They closed at 41.05 today ugh...

These 3D printing stocks are going crazy for the pass year. Any suggested entry point for DDD or SSYS ?

Daniel Poon
    BotFeeder Canada

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast