Close

SOLD - Almost-new Flash Forge Creator Dual Extruder - SOLD

SOLD everyone! Thank you!

Bought an Amazon.com returned unit from eBay. Was only missing a few screws and the filament spool holders, which I printed/bought some replacement parts for. Works great now, but the wife found out about it and I'm in big trouble. Selling it at a loss here, and I think it's a great deal for someone looking to pick up a dual extruder unit. Pictures coming.
    Last edited by captainserial; 07-31-2014 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Sold

Add RobH2 on Thingiverse
    Shame on your wife. Make her return a few pairs of shoes...lol... Tell her you'll make lots of cool things for her...come on honey...let me keep it...see how cute it is... Sorry for your loss.

You might have some luck if you scan the forum for people asking opinions about the best printer under $1000, for example. There was one last week. It might be worth a PM to them. You might find a buyer instead of waiting for them to find you.
    Bambu P1S/AMS
    NVision4D http://nvision4d.com

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by captainserial View Post
    Bought an Amazon.com returned unit from eBay. Was only missing a few screws and the filament spool holders, which I printed/bought some replacement parts for. Works great now, but the wife found out about it and I'm in big trouble. Selling it at a loss here, and I think it's a great deal for someone looking to pick up a dual extruder unit. Pictures coming.
    I think you can get them refurbished for $750, so not sure what you got it for but I can forsee cutting a small loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    I think you can get them refurbished for $750, so not sure what you got it for but I can forsee cutting a small loss.
    Yeah, $600 is at a small loss for me, and that's not including the parts I bought/printed for the replacement spindle holders.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Honestly, I would buy it - but I am in the same boat, if she saw another one come home, I'd be sleeping in the shed.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Honestly, I would buy it - but I am in the same boat, if she saw another one come home, I'd be sleeping in the shed.
    Hehe. Yeah, it is a great machine. I fired it up just now to print something so I could take pictures, and I'm enjoying watching it work. Oh well.

I forgot to mention before, for those interested, that it is already upgraded to the latest Sailfish firmware.

Here are the pics I promised, and a short animated gif:

I know somebody that might want it. Would shipping be included? If not, how much would the shipping costs be to Houston Tx.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    I know somebody that might want it. Would shipping be included? If not, how much would the shipping costs be to Houston Tx.
    Shipping is included, and I kept the original box, so you know it will be in the same condition when it arrives.

Can you send me a private message with your phone number? I'll pass it along to the person that I think wants your printer.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    If you have no luck let me know, looks like I might have a new job so if that's the case she can't say no XD