Close

Student

restart after the pause perfect

for some reason,it is power off some times these days,but my pool models which have been printed for several days need to printe again for another several days.is any one can solve this problem?

This doesn't make any sense.... And even if it did, there isn't enough detail for anybody to offer suggestions. How about you type a detailed explanation of what you are having difficulty doing in your native language and run it through Google's translator program to get it into English and post that here? For sure there are people here that can help you if only they understood what you are saying...

Try taking what you posted above and run it through Google's translator back into your native language (Chinese???) and see what it says. I'll bet you can't find enough detail to even understand what you are asking for help with.
    Last edited by Roxy; 07-11-2014 at 11:03 AM.

Technician
    Roxy, thats fairly ignorant. There is no such thing as Chinese. He speaks one of 1/2 dozzen dialects probably and google translate is not very good at translating them, he probably translated the above comment in google translate. He is saying that the prints pause ruining the print. Is there a fix for this. I would suggest he check his connections as well as ensure his psu is not sagging in power at any point.

Alfred- Maybe include some images of the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by jaguarking11 View Post
    Roxy, thats fairly ignorant. There is no such thing as Chinese.
    Chinese i/ˈnz/ (汉语 / 漢語; HÃ*nyǔ or 中文; Zhōngwén) is a group of related but in many cases mutually unintelligible language varieties, forming a branch of the Sino-Tibetan language family. Chinese is spoken by the Han majority and many other ethnic groups in China. More than one billion people, or about one-fifth of the world's population, speak some form of Chinese as their first language.

Oh my... You better get busy and get Wikipedia updated. Between the URL and the wording of their introduction for the content at that URL they sure seem to indicate there is something called 'Chinese'. Perhaps your time is better spent there than being here calling people ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by jaguarking11 View Post
    He speaks one of 1/2 dozzen dialects probably and google translate is not very good at translating them, he probably translated the above comment in google translate. He is saying that the prints pause ruining the print. Is there a fix for this. I would suggest he check his connections as well as ensure his psu is not sagging in power at any point.
    I think there are more likely causes to a print stalling and stopping... But I'm kind of ignorant. What I'm not ignorant about is the fact we have almost no information to even try to understand the problem.

Thread closed!
    Last edited by Roxy; 07-11-2014 at 07:05 PM.