Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Kudo3D Representative
    Quote Originally Posted by jon@kudo3D View Post
    Hi Valter - thanks for your interest. The build volume is 70mm x 40mm x 240mm at 37 micron resolution. The build volume is 192mm x 108mm x 240mm at 100 micron resolution. 26 microns would only be possible with the lens modification (users will have to do the modification themselves). Thanks!
    Hi Valter - Additionally, you would need the ABS like material for post processing. Thanks and please let us know if we can help with any other questions!

Hi Valter - Additionally, you would need the ABS like material for post processing. Thanks and please let us know if we can help with any other questions!
    Hi jon. Thanks the opportunity. Do you mean that's 3d resin objects not support sanding or polish? Please, let me be more clear. I need have a master object with perfect detailed and smooth surface for make RTV molding casting with poliurethan resin. I'm thinking to 3d print a solid (not hollow) separated parts sanding and polish very well to start RTV mold casting process to make many copies.

Thank you.

P.S.: Excuse my grammar.

Kudo3D Representative
    Quote Originally Posted by Valter View Post
    Hi jon. Thanks the opportunity. Do you mean that's 3d resin objects not support sanding or polish? Please, let me be more clear. I need have a master object with perfect detailed and smooth surface for make RTV molding casting with poliurethan resin. I'm thinking to 3d print a solid (not hollow) separated parts sanding and polish very well to start RTV mold casting process to make many copies.

Thank you.

P.S.: Excuse my grammar.
    Hi Valter,

ABS-like resin will support sanding and polishing. We are in the process of certifying ABS-like resin and will keep you posted! Thank you again for your interest!

Hi Valter,

ABS-like resin will support sanding and polishing. We are in the process of certifying ABS-like resin and will keep you posted! Thank you again for your interest!
    Hmmm. Great. But now I'm with a doubt. Actually that usually 3d resin could be sanding and polish with a lot care or it's impossible to make a sanding and polish them (risk to break or crack)?

Kudo3D Representative
    Quote Originally Posted by Valter View Post
    Hmmm. Great. But now I'm with a doubt. Actually that usually 3d resin could be sanding and polish with a lot care or it's impossible to make a sanding and polish them (risk to break or crack)?
    @ Valter - apologies for the delay. We missed this message. 3D Materials' ABS-like resin and Fun To Do's industrial blend are both strong enough to be polished and sanded. Thanks!

Student
    Neither 3D-Materials' ABS-like or Fun To Do's industrial blend are listed on their respective websites. Are they both really new formulas that haven't been officially released yet?

Kudo3D Representative
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedrus View Post
    Neither 3D-Materials' ABS-like or Fun To Do's industrial blend are listed on their respective websites. Are they both really new formulas that haven't been officially released yet?
    @ Hedrus - we will ask Fun To Do about their website. Here's 3D materials: http://www.3d-materials.org/#!3d-resins/vstc3=3d-gray

Thanks!

Student
    That's interesting that on the 3D-materials site the abs like material is opaque gray and the one you guys used to print the U shape thing and lego looking objects were translucent orange. I like the opaque gray better. Thanks for the link.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234