Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pre-ordering the Micro3d?

Has anyone here preordered the M3D printer post-KS? I'm curious to what the delivery time will be for those of us that pre-order it now. What always worries me is that I'll pre-order it and then find out I won't get it for a year, and then in a year there will be a printer that can do 3 times as much for 1/2 the price.

delivery depend on batch of pledge. delivery as early as aug-oct 2014 early bird.
    bulk are on nov 2014 to feb 2015 (2500 per month max order) i think its achievable.

I preordered one this past Thursday, and was told to expect it delivered in April,,,, I hope they mean April of this year!

I pre-ordered mine 2/25/15 and it stated an expected ship date op April. However, based on the last KS update they released, I'm not expecting it until May.

I ordered mine at the end of October. In January they thought it sould ship end of March. I didn't know that I could have bought through the KS site and had it by now. The longer we wait, the better chance we have of having a machine that works as promised. I'm hoping to see my shipment email in the next few weeks.

They seem to be shipping about 50 printers a day, so I'd expect delivery in about 60-90 days atm.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    and then in a year there will be a printer that can do 3 times as much for 1/2 the price.
    Weeelllll, not sure if it'll be ready in a year, But: http://3dprintboard.com/showthread.p...179-3D-Printer
    does kind of fit the bill.

The short answer is - yes.
    The micro output is still looking fairly ropey, so hopefully time you spend waiting will result in a better machine.

60-90 days? Try 6-9 months. They still have 9000 kickstarter orders to fulfill before they even touch the online stuff.

Just ordered one on May, seems it can be delivered on June!

The website says all orders have been built and that they are shipping a few hundred per day. All US pre-orders should ship by 5/30. International by 6/7.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast