Close

MacMall now selling Flashforge 3d printers

Just saw this today. I know they've been selling Makerbot printers for a while now, but I think they had to have just recently begun selling the Flashforge printers. This is pretty big news for the company, as this should help them sell more of their printers. Congrats to the agreement! I'm so happy that Flashforge is gaining some traction.

Hi Vinnie,

Thanks for supporting FLASHFORGE.

All FLASHFORGE products are available/will soon be available in your major CE retail or online e-retailer such as Staples, OfficeMax, Mac Mall and Walmart.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter@FFUSA View Post
    Hi Vinnie,

Thanks for supporting FLASHFORGE.

All FLASHFORGE products are available/will soon be available in your major CE retail or online e-retailer such as Staples, OfficeMax, Mac Mall and Walmart.
    I hope they are not selling that new filament with the 2 piece interlocking spool holder. They are horrible.

Peter, it's nice to pop in give Flashforge a plug, but if you want to retain credibility you really need to visit here more often. People like seeing the actual Flashforge staff visit here, it makes them feel like they made a good decision.

Be the support I've told everyone about.
    Last edited by Geoff; 05-30-2014 at 09:46 PM.
    Hex3D - 3D Printing and Design http://www.hex3d.com