Close

Best way to go about mass printing?

I have a miniature skull that I want to print out. It is about 3 inches by 3 inches by 3 inches. However, I need to print out about 55 of these for my little boys birthday party. What would be the best way of going about this? Should I make it so that they all fit together while printing and then break apart once complete? I haven't ever printed more than 1 of the same thing before LOL.

Banned
    I would think you would want to fit any many into one print as possible. If you need to make them tough that would be fine. Just make it so they can easily be snapped apart or cut apart. What printer are you using? How big is the print tray?

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by catlover View Post
    I have a miniature skull that I want to print out. It is about 3 inches by 3 inches by 3 inches. However, I need to print out about 55 of these for my little boys birthday party. What would be the best way of going about this? Should I make it so that they all fit together while printing and then break apart once complete? I haven't ever printed more than 1 of the same thing before LOL.
    Just copy and paste the item and re-arrange them on the plate as close together as you can without touching, there is no need to join them and have to separate them later.