Close

Test print using Metafill Bronze Filament

This is my print, but it's been being posted a lot around social media sites. Apparently it is a Beta Test of Metafill Bronze Filament by Colorfabb. They then polished part of is (the shiney spot obviously). Looks pretty nice. You can really see the Bronze in the polished section. My imagination is wondering about all the cool uses this could be used for.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    What sort of heat is that extruding at? that looks awesome.

This is tremendous stuff apparently. Here is another example of the eiffel tower printed using this Bronzefill filament

Technician
    Add kennycoulter on Facebook Add kennycoulter on Google+
    Very interested in this!

Has anyone purchased this and printed with it yet? I'd love to hear an opinion of this stuff from someone other than colorfabb.

Quote Originally Posted by crusty's feet View Post
    Has anyone purchased this and printed with it yet? I'd love to hear an opinion of this stuff from someone other than colorfabb.
    Its still a prototype.

This stuff looks pretty awesome. Here is a ring that was just made using it. I'd love to see this thing polished.

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    The Bronzefill has been released - Read more at: http://3dprint.com/5214/colorfabb-bronzefill-glowfill/

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    Check this out. AirWolf has used ColorFabb on an Airwolf 3D printer to print out this awesome Bronzefill skull

This bronzefill stuff is really awesome. I would really like to hold one of these prints. How much like real metal do they feel?