Close

FREE 3D printing service

Hi everyone, We are now at the final stage of R&D process of our new generation LCD 3D printer, and a practice testing will be implemented lately. You will enjoy ABSOLUTELY FREE 3D printing service during this time (Before Dec 31, 2017). please don't hesitate to send us your models and share this "BIG news" with your friends.

Are we going to receive the printed out model? How many copies of a single model could you print out fore "free"?

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    given no actual place to send anything to - probably some kind of spam that I can't figure out how it works in their benefit :-)

Sorry for the delayed response for we are busy building our machine.

Quote Originally Posted by WW1997 View Post
    Are we going to receive the printed out model?
    Yes, if you want to get the printed model.

How many copies of a single model could you print out fore "free"?
    As mentioned previously, the main purpose we do this FREE service is to test the practice performance of our new generation machine and to make improvement according to the test results.

So, the answer to your question, 1PCS/model in peinciple, and one can submit more than one model. If you really need more copies, we can discuss lately.

Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    given no actual place to send anything to - probably some kind of spam that I can't figure out how it works in their benefit :-)
    Sorry for the delayed response for we are busy building our machine.

There must be some misunderstanding and I'd like to make it right here. The initial purpose we want to provide this FREE service is test the practice performance of our new generation machine and to make improvement according to the test results.

We will post the videos and pictures here when testing starts.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    cool - any pictures of the printer ?

Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    cool - any pictures of the printer ?
    The prototype will be coming soon.

Enjoy the vacation.

Rayee

Hey,
    It was really a good news but it’s my bad luck that the time over. But It really seems good that you are providing latest LCD 3D prints like iannone3d.com. Mostly I prefer him for any of my 3D project work they are offering a best quality service at an affordable price. I will try your next.
    Thank you