Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Technologist
    Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    Computers really should come with a breathalyser lock :-)
    +1 (added characters for this post to go through, but all I wanted to say is +1)

[QUOTE=curious aardvark;113540]carry on :-)
    Computers really should come with a breathalyser lock :-)

Quote Originally Posted by mjf55 View Post
    +1 (added characters for this post to go through, but all I wanted to say is +1)
    Is there a kickstarter campaign for this? Perhaps I should start one, it seems like a popular idea .

Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post

There was a thread a short while ago it was either an opensource printer or a kit where you added your own projector.
    Would be worth a look.
    Found it - have a look at this: http://3dprintboard.com/showthread.php?30796-TriceraDLP-New-DIY-Resin-3D-Printer&highlight=projectors

Thank you for the info. I have some very specific things I want to make so the print area will not be large enough. Also, I'm quite set on the top down approach. I'll have to check out what he did for electronics though. I'm thinking Arduino.

I'm not certain I want to pioneer any new technology, so most likely I will use a projector, although I'm open to hearing (and appreciate) any suggestions, especially if there is an example of someone pulling it off or a group of us who all try the same thing and can feed off of each other's experiences.

Thanks again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12