Close

Question What’s your most painful problem related to 3D printing right now?

Hi there,

I’m an entrepreneur and I want to create my next venture in the 3D printing world.

I have a couple of questions for you:

1. What’s your most painful problem related to 3D printing right now?
    2. If you had a magic wand, how would you solve it?

Feel free to tell me about everything related to the 3D printing process from the very beginning (when you didn’t have any 3D printer to now where everything is installed and running).

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Best regards,
    Jérémy.

Engineer-in-Training iDig3Dprinting's Avatar
    Follow iDig3Dprinting On Twitter Add iDig3Dprinting on Facebook Add iDig3Dprinting on Google+ Add iDig3Dprinting on Thingiverse
    I just dropped my 3D printer on my toe!

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    Nope can't think of any real problems. Over the laft 4 years or so I've pretty much solved any issues I've had.

The only thing I can think of that isn't being marketed yet are enclosure and heating kits to convert cheap kit machines into fully enclosed, heated print volume machines.

But other than that, all the basic problems have pretty much been solved.

Staff Engineer
    What kind of printer are you thinking of producing? The market is rather crowded with similar FDM machines, most of them shooting for the lowest price-point. There are other kinds of printing processes (SLA, DLP, SLS, etc.) that have less competition, but each different type has issues (and pains) of its own.