Close

Threaded View

Technologist

My Growing Printer setup (formerly choosing a cartesian printer)

So with my recent shenanigans on Delta printers, I'm just holding off on them for a while and going back to Cartesians. Right now I have 3 printers (Cr-10, Anycubic i3 Mega, Monoprice Select Mini), and had bought the deltas cause I need 5 in total, but that didn't work out and I'm running out of patience. Right now I have a Hypercube Evolution DIY kit in the room beside me, but may hold back on that for a little bit. I'm looking for a, as the title says, a Cartesian style printer that is not a kit, doesn't have to come fully assembled, but can be put together already in a short time (like 1 hour-2 hours max because i'm really busy now with teaching) for around $400 USD. Build size needs to be at least 200 x 200 x 200, though I am willing to make compromises if necessary. Also requires heated bed and can be manually leveled.Thanks.

EDIT: Change this to be my growing printers thread because I didn't want to create another thread just for this purpose. Thank you again though to those who helped me choose the printers.
    Last edited by iamthebest22; 09-24-2017 at 02:06 AM.