Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

anycubic i3 mega - hanging / air prints issue

hello, i am pretty new to 3d printing and i wonder what i am doing wrong.

see: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4i1xylt9yr...33.16.jpg?dl=0

i printed this darth vader laying on the back where the strings hanging down and i printed it on a anycubic i3 mega with:
    material: PLA
    nozzle temp: 215C
    fan: 100%
    speed: 100mm/s
    support: lines from table
    thickness: 0,15

any other informations required?

what would you recommend to change to get better results?

I though it could be printed standing up. Anyway, you need support to keep that from happening.

well i used support but it was just like 3mm support on the vertical, i guess thats because of the 88 setting then but anyway shouldnt it be able to print straight in the air aswell?

Cura? Make sure the support setting is selected to Everywhere.

yes cura but since the support is just needed from the table thats not quite the deal. the degree are tho. but i think it should also work out without support according to videos on youtube but there is no further description. i just see its possible

Did you read the description for the file? Maybe it has some help in it.

Don't forget the comments too.

i would have but the description link is broke =X

Have you never heard of Thingiverse? I bet you can find it on there? How tall is it?

as said, link to description (on thingiverse) is broke and changing support settings only dont make much of a difference. i am not talking about this vader tryout in certain, it was rather a general question and the vader was the example.

no offense but you are really not much of a help, atleast not more than i could figure out myself ;-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast