Close

3D Printer Model Advice

Hello everyone,

I am new to these forums, but am trying to find out some information. I work at a resort where we do an activity with 3D printers. We currently are using 5 printers from a company that will not be named. We are looking to get some printers that are extremely reliable and can be put through a good amount of use. We currently run our printers for on average a 6-8 hour print almost every day which I know will put a strain on any printer, but I just want one that might be better than others in this field. Thank you for any opinions in advance.

Follow ralphzoontjens On Twitter Add ralphzoontjens on Facebook Add ralphzoontjens on Shapeways Add ralphzoontjens on Thingiverse
    I advise Ultimaker machines given their reliability.
    Also Wanhao may be a good option, they have surprised me and print at very fast speeds.
    A third good option is the FlashForge Creator.

Student
    I would advise Zortrax M200 - reliable, with a great print quality and not demanding any sophisticated maintenance.
    I won't hide that I am an employee of Zortrax but I can tell you that we have a very good feedback from educators using our printers.
    If you would like to get some more information I am always open to give them to the community.