Nike continues its push of the Air More Uptempo silhouette by unveiling a a brand new, multi-color iteration, dubbed as the “More Air” sneakers.
Releasing as part of Nike’s fall 2017 basketball Nike Air Huarache Femme collection, this “More Air” Uptempo features a tricolor canvas made up of white, black and heather grey. Separated into different color blocks, the shoes toe front starts off with the white colorway followed Nike Air Max 2017 Dames by heather grey in the middle base and a black colorway to close out the sneaker’s overall look. With the signature “AIR” written on the side panel of each shoe, the kicks also include Nike’s Air Bubble Unit on the midsole with a tricolored outsole to match the upper of the kicks.We look forward to inspiring more sweaty pursuits by offering a one-stop shop with an in-store shoe option to complete our guests’ outfits,” said Celeste Burgoyne, EVP, retail, Americas, Lululemon. “APL shares our brand values of providing a quality technical product that elevates and celebrates our guests to live a life they love.
The Nike Air More Uptempo silhouette has been a symbolic shoe for the Nike Basketball division. Debuting in the mid 1990s, the sneakers rose to fame when former star NBA player Scottie Pippen began to wear the shoes during that time

APL was founded by Adam and Ryan Goldston in 2009 and its footwear is designed with the Nike Air Pegasus 89 Dámské brand’s proprietary Propelium technology. Features include outsoles designed in the shape of a feather, natural motion flex grooves that react to one’s movements and solid rubber placed in high-wear areas for increased durability.Included in the offering are the TechLoom Phantom and TechLoom Pro styles in a range of colors for both men and women. The shoes average at $150. According to the company, the assortment of styles will vary by store. They are also available online at APL.Along with Paloma and Madeline, the group includes The WW Club founder and freelance writer Phoebe Lovatt, stylist Camille Garmendia, filmmaker Grace LaDoja, and founder of WAH Nails Sharmadean Reid. The girls met through one another or mutual friends, and have found their version of a friendship bracelet in necklaces strung with small golden numbers. “About two years ago, I went to a shop in Los Angeles with Camille and was like, ‘Ooh, I need one of these necklaces!’” explains Madeline, who is the original wearer of the trinket. “Camille was Nike Air Max 90 Dámské Růžové like, ‘That’s cool, can I get one?’ I was like, ‘Yeah, they’ll be our friendship necklaces!’ And we started giving them to people from there.”

Although you might not be able to cop your own necklace (they compare being bestowed with one to being knighted), you’ll be able to pick your own number and rep it on the backs of your shoes thanks to a Adidas Superstar Pánské collaboration between the International Girl Crew and Adidas Superstar Dámské Nike. Inspired by New York, Los Angeles, and London, the friends created three individual palettes each boasting 4-7 colors that can be used to create a customized pair of classic Nike Cortez sneakers. “It was kind of a dream come true to be asked to design these color ways for Nike,” says Madeline. “Yeah, I shed multiple tears for sure,” adds Paloma, who has been obsessed with sneakers since she was a child. “It’s an opportunity to further educate girls on what it means to wear sneakers. As a kid, it was painful to me to watch the commodification of the style of the Cortez when it felt so personal to me. It’s important for people to understand where things come or what they represent. That’s the push of the project for me.”While the color palette stay true to the Nike brand Nike Air Huarache Dámské DNA (sporty, bold, wearable), each one has a clear Nike Air Max 95 Femme correlation to the city it was inspired by. The Los Angeles hero model has a sage green nylon base offset with white accents; the London model has a reddish-orange base with a light pink stripe on the heel; the New York model has a white base with royal blue accents and a yellow stripe on the heel. ”We tried to play fair and let each person have more of a say in the design of the shoe that correlated with whatever city they were from or identified most closely with,” explains Paloma.