Close

CEL (robox) lies to save their face

So, as I described my case in another thread, this is a kind of follow up.

In their defence of treating me wrong and just grabbing my money for their mistakes (and deleting my accounts, I can't even read on their forum anymore)
    they now put up a story as if it was I who was doing all the wrong things and even accuse me of spamming.
    This was told by another customer who still has access to their forum.

What a sorry bunch they have become.
    By now they had every chance to fix their mistakes, but I never got one proposal,
    just an extremely rigid attitude that CEL is "the perfect supplier" and that it's always the fault of the customer.

You think I'm a lone case ?
    Surely not, but I get word that sensitive topics are very hard to get published on the forum, for some reason they disappear ...
    And well, attacking someone without giving them the possibility to answer is a very weak way of treating people.

So I can only very openly advice from first hand experience:
    Robox was great as long as the machine was working.
    As soon as you need support, and you got the wrong advice, it's all blame on you, the customer, and you can pay for their mistakes.
    Only in that case you are a "nice person"

Probably the majority in here don't care all that much, most have other hardware,
    but since I'm banned for all the wrong reasons (of made up reasons, they may always show evidence)
    I need to go public somewhere.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    you said all that in the other thread - why start another ?

Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    you said all that in the other thread - why start another ?
    I responded to a new situation:
    I was told that they are now accusing me of misbehaviour on their forum while I'm banned from reading and writing on it.
    So I'm only seeking to indirectly respond to their wrongdoing.

I don't expect anyone to remember or have read my other thread, so I repeated it in very short.

It is certainly not my intention to disrupt the 3dprintboard forum in any way,
    but it is my full intention to spread the word about what CEL is doing to the customers that are trying to get some justice
    while they are trying to cover up their actions.

Still waiting from a reaction from CEL, but they are experts in being silent or ignoring, even in their own forum.

so just to keep this thread alive,
    because It's the strategy of CEL to ignore customers and let them be forgotten after a while.

Still banned, still no word from any of them, never heard what Chris E. thinks or says about it,
    only the "good news" article on this website about CEL.

Please don't fill this forum with multiple threads about your issues with a company and their forums.
    One thread explaining the problem is all that's required.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CSMonkey View Post
    Please don't fill this forum with multiple threads about your issues with a company and their forums.
    One thread explaining the problem is all that's required.
    Thanks
    You say the same as aardvark, which is unnecessary, because I already answered aardvark in this thread.
    "Filling this forum" is also a big exaggeration.

The only thing you do is giving me the need to repeat the message in order not to go off topic:
    CEL abusing customers is the problem here.