Close

The decline of CEL support (and CEL in general ?)

More accounts and forum topics in which customers complain publicly about CEL support,
    in a last resort to draw attention to this, vanish.

Today I got the news at least 2 more seem to be in the "grey zone" where topics are deleted,
    or moved forum corners where no one finds them again, and it's not clear if these accounts can still be used.

As a "victim" of these practices I feel the need to go public with this again,
    it is very hard to loose an expensive piece of hardware because a company wants to squeeze the last GBP out of you,
    it's also hard to see it's becoming business as usual to ban people on forums just because they want "good news only".

What a great commercial clients like me and the likes would be if they would ensure we get the right support and correct their mistakes.
    Mistakes can be forgiven, no problem there, but the behaviour they show now not.

I hope more CEL customers join here so this becomes louder.
    CEL can still turn things around, only their pride and a little loss of money in the short term is the price.
    The price in the long run can be very great and unpredictable.

The original message in the CEL forum, it has been (re)moved now.

http://www.cel-robox.com/forums/topi...en-my-printer/

Clayton wrote:

I sent my printer and dual mat head kit that has never worked correctly from the start to Ben Hudson in the USA for repair April 21 2017, it arrived to Ben April 29 (over 2 months ago)
    I am not getting any response from CEL other than one email from Chris White to say it arrived and Ben will get to it when he can...
    I have received no information from Ben with regards to what's taking so long except Ben doesn't want to work on it (I have written confirmation of this from Chris White)

Tracking number for those who question my post Canada Post. CX591452386CA

I have contacted Cel, no return emails..
    I have contacted Canada Post, they have suggested try contacting CEL one more time before I submit a request for Mail Fraud (For those who don't know, any package sent mail that has been deemed stolen by the receiver falls under mail fraud)

I am giving notice today July 11 2017 that if I don't receive information my printer has been repaired under warranty and also receive tracking information within 7 days of this post I will not only be contacting Canada post to launch an official investigation, I will be contacting Tempe AZ police and requesting them to look into the theft of my printer..

I am not sorry I posted this in the forum, I have been given no other choice..

Cheers,

Clayton