Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

One UP steel gear extrusion spillover / problems

Okay I guess I am late to this party and I just got a One UP and assembled it - however when I print the filament 'squirts' out the side of the extruder *even though I feed it completely into the hotend* and the print stops.

It does not seem like a slicer / repetier speed thing as it has happed at 1, and .9 speeds.......

thanks in advance

Can you supply some pictures?

if you can see (a bit hard because it is black filament) but by the roller on the side of the extruder you can see the filament coming out there

What size of nozzle are you using? Little better picture that is closer would help. Swing more around the back too.

it is a .4 nozzle - I will take more photos tomorrow sorry about that I took it apart to 'unjam' it as soon as it happens again I will take more photos

Don't necessarily need a picture of it jammed, just a good look at the back. Want to make sure there isn't too big of a gap between the feeder and whatever is between it and the hot end.

I will try to get an infocus pic (my camera battery just died)

it is about 3/4" from the extruder to the hotend hopefully you can see

Wow. How do they expect you too not have that problem. I downloaded the manual and it looks right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast