Close

Question Why would you want 3D printing if you have no need for it?

If you are like me, retired and have very little printing to do that can not be done on a common printer..why would you spend the money on a 3D printer

Because when I send my angry letter to the DMV, I want the letters to stand out and give me the attention I deserve!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by number40Fan View Post
    Because when I send my angry letter to the DMV, I want the letters to stand out and give me the attention I deserve!

Damn, that is one great idea!..I always look like hell in them...I guess you can't think of everything

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    To Print Your Resume, for A job working at a Company that will not give your resume a 2nd look Because of your age.
    Last edited by Roberts_Clif; 06-16-2017 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberts_Clif View Post
    To Print Your Resume, for A job working at a Company that will not give your resume a 2nd look Because of you age.
    Another darn fine idea..I can see whee the fact that I am retired and do not require a printer much has made me post something that may not have taken such needs as this into account..good luck in finding employment if your seeking same. It is a darn hard climate out there right now!

Ron

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    Read the Real story. Wanted it for a Hobby, Wanted to get in on the innovative side of this technology.

When was the last time you printed with your color ink printer.
    When was the last time you folded a paper airplane.
    Do You remember Kick the Can.

Children use to go outside not so much any more. So I printed a 5 Dump Trucks.
    Now they go outside.

Printed 15 Bird Feeders.

Ducks.jpg

Did not expect 50 Ducks. Dozens of Sparrows, and a few Morning Doves.

Printed Replacement Globes for my Yard Lights, and saved $219.00 having to replace them.

https://www.tinkercad.com/things/j2X...obe-simplified

Printed a Ford Taurus Back Seat Latch holder Bezel, Price ~ No Longer in Stock.
    Printed a Whole 3D Printer Frame.

3D Printer 1.jpg

3D Printer 2.jpg

165mm X 305mm X 280mm Guess you are only limited by your Imagination.
    Thank You ThinkerCad