So I have been trying to print PETG filament using the latest version of Cura to slice it, and according to this website https://www.xyzfabs.com/forums/topic...lack-filament/ it says to:

Single most important thing with this filament is the calibration – it needs enough room to lay down the thread without brushing the previous layer. Any brushing at all of the prior layer and you get stringy threads that build up on the nozzle and then can dump in a glob later in your print, leave little zits all over the place, or give the print a rough, matte, almost glittery surface, especially on curved areas. The filament almost likes to “air print” by just a tiny bit. If you are getting a lot of buildup on the nozzle, move the first layer away from the nozzle by adding +0.02 mm increments to the Z-Offset in the G-Code section of S3D, until it quits. You do not smash this filament down to make it stick.
My question is how exactly do you do this in Cura? I've searched through Cura, and I can't seem to find anything called Z-Offset.