Okay, so this method is something I came across just trying things. Glue stick did not always seem to help, and I did not want to go out and buy hair spray.

I had been using Kapton tape on my printer for some time now and for MOST prints, it does great. little to no warping (with cheaper PLA)

Now I was trying to print out one of the 3Dlabprint RC airplanes and had issues with the wings warping.

So, I had some leftover "Yellow Super Trim Adhesive" from a couple automotive projects. This is generally used to hold vinyl trim in place, or when re-upholstering to hold fabric to the foam etc.
https://www.amazon.com/3M-08090-Supe.../dp/B0002JMPRK

I think this bit is VERY important because I have not come up with a great cleanup method yet.

DO NOT SPRAY THIS ADHESIVE DIRECTLY ON PRINT BED

only spray the adhesive onto a layer of kapton tape.

once sprayed on, use an old rag to spread the glue about the print bed.

then you should be good to go.

I am doing this on a prusa i3 mk2 printer with heated bed. the prints i have done this with have had fairly small footprints on the print bed. not a whole lot of contact area. i was able to remove the parts by hand, without tools but it was pretty tough. something with a larger contact area i imagine would become pretty difficult.

for larger contact areas i would recommend running a test print of the object you are going to print, get a rough idea of where any trouble spots might be, and put some of this adhesive about the perimeter of the print over those tough spots.

This is fairly untested, but it seems like hair spray and glue stick doesnt always do the job, so if someone who prints more could run a few prints using this and on different materials, i think we may have a new option.