Close

Need a 3D printer and operator in Portland, OR (Strange request)

Hi, I'm 100% new to this forum and aside from constantly being impressed by what your printers can create, I really have nothing to do with them.

However - I am a student film maker and am currently writing a short film where one of the 'characters' is a 3D printer. It's a comedy / horror. It's kind of a cross between the 'Ghost in the Machine' and that terrible Jim Carey movie, 'The Mask'.

I am seeking someone in Portland who can help me out with the 3D printing side of the film. As some of the props would need to be printed, and since the printer is part of the movie, it would need to be filmed doing the printing on set. I have a limited budget but can definitely pay for your time and cover all expenses. Set time would be about 3 days but you would only need to really help out maybe 1.5 days plus whatever design time you need.

If you can help out, or know someone that can - please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Email: brenton_c_lee@hotmail.com

ps: Mega apologies if I've cooked this and posted it in the wrong forum area - feel free to move it to somewhere more applicable if need be.

Thanks!
    Brenton.

Hi! My friend from Do My Homework For Me: Get Professional Homework Help Company has 3D printer, you can ask him where he got it, he's very good guy and I'm sure he can help you.

Staff Engineer
    Try 3Dhubs.com if it doesn't work out with the "do my homework" guy.

Staff Engineer
    You're preaching to the choir here...