Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Student

Last Book you read?

I read Half Girlfriend - I thought it was a pretty love story.

What's the last book you read and you like?

The original "I Am Legend" from 1954, pretty good but absolutely nothing like the movie.

Student
    Follow nath042 On Twitter Add nath042 on Facebook Add nath042 on Google+ Add nath042 on Shapeways Add nath042 on Thingiverse
    It was.. Five Nights at Freddy's: The Silver Eyes quite good if you are into it..

Follow ralphzoontjens On Twitter Add ralphzoontjens on Facebook Add ralphzoontjens on Shapeways Add ralphzoontjens on Thingiverse
    Pretty off-topic but I learned from the Eco-design handbook that PLA can be mass-manufactured, while normally too brittle, as a composite with flax or cellulose it works and has mechanical properties close to steel.

Add Marm on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphzoontjens View Post
    Pretty off-topic but I learned from the Eco-design handbook that PLA can be mass-manufactured, while normally too brittle, as a composite with flax or cellulose it works and has mechanical properties close to steel.
    That sir, is not off topic. That is forcing off topic back on topic.

I just finished "The Expanse" series of books. Absolute joy to read. I can see why it was made into a show.

Follow ralphzoontjens On Twitter Add ralphzoontjens on Facebook Add ralphzoontjens on Shapeways Add ralphzoontjens on Thingiverse
    In 1984 they made a movie with John Hurt, it follows the book pretty well. Recommended!
    Another recommendation is MAKERS by Chris Anderson, pretty much the fundament for anyone wanting to start developing with 3D printers / digital fabrication.

It was "The Light Fantastic" by Terry Pratchett. Great humour, so sad he is not with us anymore. The next one is going to be "Mort".

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    lost count of how many times I've read the discworld books.
    'Guards Guards !' is hands down my all time favourite :-)
    Read it every couple years - always makes me laugh out loud.

Last book I finsihed was harry harrisons: 'the stainless steel rat gets drafted'.
    Another great writer. Read all the rat books a few times as well.

House of Spies: A Novel

Atlas Shrugged

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast