Close

Left extruder will not print

Hi,

I have had my printer for a couple of weeks. Yesterday I finally found the Sailfish manual and worked through 5.2 Dual Extruder Calibration.
    Now I can print perfectly with the right extruder, but when I print with the left one, everything heats up as normal and then the print head goes to the zero position (bottom right) and stops. Nothing else happens.
    I have reset all the settings in Simplify3d and I have done UTILITIES/ RESTORE SETTINGS on the printer. But nothing seems to fix it.

I hope this is not a newbie problem, I did search for a solution but I can not find anything and mainly I do not want to break things even more

Any help appreciated!

G.

Resolved

Resolved - Stupidly I was not using the Sailfish version of ReplicatorG, so the settings were written incorrectly. DOH.

Quote Originally Posted by garjones View Post
    Resolved - Stupidly I was not using the Sailfish version of ReplicatorG, so the settings were written incorrectly. DOH.
    ReplicatorG? You're using RepG to slice? Why? Its outdated and slow. Try Flashprint.

No, not to slice - just to mess around with firmware settings. I use Simplify3D to slice