Close

Cool a reasonable price for a prusa I3 printer?

hey guys i want to purchase a good quality prusa i3 printer, of course better at a relatively low price.

I do find one on amazon, it's a DIY kit meaning that you can assemble a prusa i3 printer from scratch.

But the price is a bit out of my budget. So i'm wondering if anyone has the same needs and we can make a

purchase together, use our collective buying power to get a 3d printer at a reduced price.

The price of the one i saw on amazon is $299, free shipping. I've contacted the seller and was told bulk prices are applicable-- if i purchase at least 5 kits at one time, $100 off for each DIY kit.
    Do you guys think $199 is a good price for a DIY prusa I3? It probably is the lowest price on amazon but i guess there's still room to talk about the minimum order quantity and price.
    But first of all, i need some companies! Man was born for fellowship, we are not happy unless we have friends. we are not going to get the discounted price unless we have friends, eh?
    So if you're interested, just let me know.

Email-tsuiliam@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by mantisspeed View Post
    The price of the one i saw on amazon is $299, free shipping. I've contacted the seller and was told bulk prices are applicable-- if i purchase at least 5 kits at one time, $100 off for each DIY kit.
    Do you guys think $199 is a good price for a DIY prusa I3? It probably is the lowest price on amazon but i guess there's still room to talk about the minimum order quantity and price.
    But first of all, i need some companies! Man was born for fellowship, we are not happy unless we have friends. we are not going to get the discounted price unless we have friends, eh?
    So if you're interested, just let me know.

Email-tsuiliam@hotmail.com
    199.00soundslikeagreatdeal!

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    plenty of kits for $199 on ebay without buying 5 kits.

Technologist
    Follow wendy On Twitter Add wendy on Facebook Add wendy on Google+
    You can get this printer under $199 on aliexpress
    https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...608.0.0.vDPNej

at list 300$ near your locations somwhere, or you have to order it on aliexpres. i know it because i'm so poor that i even meds search on such sites like this onlinepharmacyreviews.org... that's so sad for me that i can't afford anything...
    Last edited by Thearn; 06-21-2017 at 02:08 PM.

I think at that price point you are going to get the cheapest electronics and extruders. It will get you started but you will be chasing it for a while to get good results.