Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator
    Obviously you are getting bad info. Flashprint is made by Flashforge for ALL of their printers. It comes with the Flashforge Creator Pro. I have used it and it is fine.

As far as the gcode, you have been converting it to X3g with an outdated piece of software that is known to have issues with more complex models. On top of that it appeared you are using the non sailfish version of RepG, more issues. But ok - do as you wish. Good luck.

Well - what you say is encouraging. The FlashForge USA site only has FlashPrint for the Dreamer. It still lists Repg for the Creator series, not FlashPrint. It also says FlashPrint is from May 2015, so not exactly new either and I believe earlier than the Creator Pro machine. How do you know FlashPrint is for all of their printers?

My Repg is for Sailfish. In either case, a lot of this is entirely just out of frustration on my part looking for something that works with the printer when it should have just come with it to begin with. I will try FlashPrint anyway. Is there a better source than the FlashForge USA site? http://www.flashforge-usa.com/support/downloads/

Super Moderator
    This is much better. http://www.flashforge.com/support-center/
    The other spot is a mess.

The other one would probably be ok to install and let it update but this is the most recent version. Just navigate to the pro then downloads. Do not connect the printer until the install is complete and you select the correct printer and port. Let the app update also if it wants to but 3.15 is the latest I think. Then if your firmware is not Sailfish 7.8 let it update that.
    Now, Flashprint can only update firmware via USB but cannot print except to the dreamer. So it is save to PC or SD which ever way works best like you were.

This recent update to Flashprint has gotten good reviews for improvements. It is not S3D but is a start in the right direction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12