Close

Some Amazing 3D Prints

I work for a 3D printing Service Company and we have done some really amazing projects, if someone may be interested to see. Mostly it is 3D printing but few others are vacuum forming and CNC. You can check it in "Our Work" section of http://www.customprototypes.ca

Follow ralphzoontjens On Twitter Add ralphzoontjens on Facebook Add ralphzoontjens on Shapeways Add ralphzoontjens on Thingiverse
    The skull looks great. Is that CLIP resin?
    I am wondering if it can be used for jewellery and how it compares mechanically to, say, cast acrylic.

Hi, my name is Ellamca and I am working with one of the leading company of car repair and services in United kingdom. And we are looking for 3d prints service to modify our services with 3d Print and I have checked your website and found that few amazing 3d prints which you have created. Therefore, could you please reply us with your quotes.

Custom Prototypes

Hi Ellamca,

I cannot give you a quote unless i don't know what you are trying to create. Cost is measured as per the size of the 3D print. Please be specific and let us know if you have CAD file to be printed. You can email us at contact@customprototypes.ca

Thank you
    Shab

Quote Originally Posted by ellamcampbelln View Post
    Hi, my name is Ellamca and I am working with one of the leading company of car repair and services in United kingdom. And we are looking for 3d prints service to modify our services with 3d Print and I have checked your website and found that few amazing 3d prints which you have created. Therefore, could you please reply us with your quotes.

Thank you! well its Somos resin through SLA technology. Sure we can make jewellery out of it.

Engine is so detailed! Love the work!