Close

HELP! Looking For GOOD Models for Printing 1:200 Scale!

I am in SERIOUS need of two specific military vehicle models that are PROVEN at 1:200 scale. They are models of the US M2 Bradley IFV and the Russian BMP-2 or BMP-3. PLEASE let me know if you have them or know where to find them. I have scoured all of the usuals (Yeggi, Thingiverse, etc.), and I can't find anything that will print decently at this scale, even after being run through MakePrintable. the models just aren't made do scale down for printing. I'm getting desperate!

Staff Engineer
    Ever thought of modeling them yourself? Or, if that's too difficult, hiring a modeler to do it for you? Waiting around for someone to do exactly what you want and then give it away for free is a strategy, I suppose, but it's a long-term one at best.

The issue is that there are free M1 tanks, Paladin Arty pieces, T-90s and on and on, made for that scale, but the Bradley and BMP, which are more plentiful in the real world, are curiously missing. I'm thinking it's a matter of complexity, which means I would spend many hours designing I don't have, or spending money to have it designed that I don't have. I am hoping someone had already cracked this nut.