Close

Technologist

Lightbulb A 3D Printing Book For Kids

Hello 3D Experts & Beginners,

Today I am proud to announce that I have written a children's book on 3D Printing which teaches the value and potential effects of this awesome, disruptive technology. It is called "Peter And Pablo The Printer: Adventures In Making The Future" and is free now on Kindle between today, Wednesday Feb 15 to Monday Feb 20.

Hope you'll enjoy it.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey Ito
    Author of How To Make Money With 3D Printing: Passive Profits, Hacking The 3D Printing Ecosystem And Becoming A World-Class 3D Designer
    Last edited by squadus; 02-17-2017 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Added more countries :)

Add Marm on Thingiverse
    Eh, I'll bite. Looks cool.

Add Marm on Thingiverse
    Well I guess not. It's only free with kindle unlimited.

It is awesome. Looks cool. Will be very useful.

Technologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Marm View Post
    Well I guess not. It's only free with kindle unlimited.
    Hi Marm, there's no need to purchase Kindle Unlimited. Just use the Buy Now or 1 Click Option. Make sure you are on the Kindle page when you do.

Cheers!

Follow ralphzoontjens On Twitter Add ralphzoontjens on Facebook Add ralphzoontjens on Shapeways Add ralphzoontjens on Thingiverse
    With children's books, you need translations and I hope your book provides children with an understanding of basic concepts underlying product development and manufacturing processes. 3D printing is a widely discussed topic here in the Netherlands and I am sure you will sell a lot. If you have it translated to Dutch I will buy and promote the book as well. We have a royally certified translator in the family if you are interested

Student
    Yes, looks good and it will useful for kids.

Add Marm on Thingiverse
    Ah ok. Got it. The interface did not look like it's normal when buying a free kindle book.

Thanks for this!

And I believe I picked up your How to make Money Book a couple years ago also when it was free. I'm not sure if I read it yet or not!

Technologist
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphzoontjens View Post
    With children's books, you need translations and I hope your book provides children with an understanding of basic concepts underlying product development and manufacturing processes. 3D printing is a widely discussed topic here in the Netherlands and I am sure you will sell a lot. If you have it translated to Dutch I will buy and promote the book as well. We have a royally certified translator in the family if you are interested
    Thanks for your response ralph, I would say the book teaches fundamental concepts such as what a 3D printer is capable of and how to use it creatively for good!

I have added links for all of the available countries including the Netherlands, although it is written in English. Though if the book text was somehow translated to Dutch, I'd be happy to publish it in Dutch as well!
    Last edited by squadus; 02-17-2017 at 02:42 AM.

Technologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Marm View Post
    Ah ok. Got it. The interface did not look like it's normal when buying a free kindle book.

Thanks for this!

And I believe I picked up your How to make Money Book a couple years ago also when it was free. I'm not sure if I read it yet or not!
    That's awesome! It has definitely been a long time since I published my last one. Thanks for checking both of them out!