Close

Whats up with my prints?.

prusa, i3 pro b, using pla, 200C, 60C bed, on a gt2560 controller (copy) and marlin 1.0.0( unupdateable firmware) << i should signature that really!

anyway, after a few days printing, i suffered another blockage, and i found it in the ptfe teflon tubing. and after a couple of freeing ups, i bought some more.

after receiving, i cut a new tube, straightened it best as possible and all is ok.

except, the print is not streaming a decent 0.4mm pla line, its more like a 0.2mm line (gaps between the lines.

i thought this was bad, and started writing the post, and then the hot end managed to unscrew itself and dumped the tube on the print...

anyway, the second shot in the gallery shows how thin the filament is printing. i feel a blockage in the hot end maybe, but not sure how to clean it out? I've poked a wire through the hole and it all seems ok...

Here are some details in IT security video from Advids.

I adjust the print on screen for exposure, color, contrast, whatever, then when I like what I see, I print it. Most of the time, I’m disappointed. I’m always playing a guessing game with what to adjust and which way to “fix” my print because it’s not coming out like the screen (which now you say, it may never) What is the correct procedure? I’m using the screen as the adjuster but the print never reflects what I just adjusted...