They were cheap enough so I already got a pi and got the 64gb microsd to work on it and got raspbian installed pretty easy but I am struggling with getting retropi up and going on it. And I want to install a full version of minecraft on it with windows iot but I have to get past the retropi first. Once I have learned a little more with the pi then I will move forward with repetier server on pi. In repetier server when you are setting up your printer(s) there is an option to set to turn power to printer on/off. At this point that is a dark path to me but I like the sound of it and want to move in that direction. I know the pi has a bunch of gpios so in theory I should be able to achieve this vision with a pi and repetier server. I have some experience with Arduino boards and fusion brain. Feeble knowledge really. I am an auto mechanic I am very good at working with my hands. And all things hardware related come naturally to me. But the software and programming slows me down. I am almost done swapping parts on both printers