Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Add Marm on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Panowin View Post
    Yes about the same. But I think Shapeways just provide the printing service. I'm not sure if they can customized your own cloud printing system.
    What good is a cloud printing system if I still have to wait for a third party service to clean up the previous print, setup the printer for my print, remove my print when complete, inspect and confirm it meets the drawing, and then ship it to me?

Quote Originally Posted by Marm View Post
    What good is a cloud printing system if I still have to wait for a third party service to clean up the previous print, setup the printer for my print, remove my print when complete, inspect and confirm it meets the drawing, and then ship it to me?
    Indeed for the personal user who just make 1 or 2 project a year.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    basically for someone who just can't be arsed to get a printer and make their own stuff :-)

Add Marm on Thingiverse
    Soooo... shapeways.

I'm not saying don't give the business a go, competition is a good thing. Just don't try to sell your product with a bunch of marketing keywords that actually turn off customers.

[QUOTE=curious aardvark;105634]basically for someone who just can't be arsed to get a printer and make their own stuff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12