Close

Hybrid View

New to 3D print, need advise on chossing the printer

Hi all,
    this christmas i had recived as a gift a CTC 3D printer for 220€ on amazon.es, but it came with issues, lack of one end stopper, glass broken, a bearing broken, and overall quality really cheap and poor (flimsy wood, etc...).

So im looking for something a bit better, under 400€.
    By now the option that makes more confidence to me is the Wanghao duplicator i3 (375-390€ @ amazon.es), but im completley open to any sugestion, as im doing a crash course to 3D printers im a bit crazy.
    Of course, I look at the Davinci, but i prefer something i can rework and upgrade by myself and learn with it, not just a plug an play.

Thanks for your time ppl

I picked a Makerfarm http://www.makerfarm.com/

I work for a school and we got (3) 10" models, I just ordered and built a 12" for my personal use. Its was a little more then your asking for. but if your looking for a solid kit with expansion the I'd give this a look. I'm in IT and prefer to build my computers from scratch rather then lease or buy the Dell / HP/ Apple, that's what attracted me. Build + Learn = Grow

Good luck

Super Moderator
    QIDI X-one might be an option.

The only quidi X-one i find is this
    https://www.amazon.es/gp/offer-listi...3014392&sr=8-1
    its more expensive, and also comes from chine so, it can take so long to arrive!

PS: I live in spain, so i look at amazon.es and other eur supliers.

Thanks for your responses.

Technologist
    Follow wendy On Twitter Add wendy on Facebook Add wendy on Google+
    You can get the printer from this websit www.reprapmall.com
    it is from china!
    but for Spain, it is free shipping and shipping to your country just need 3-7 days
    also you can do many change on the printer, for example upgrading dual Z axis, upgrading dual extruder, upgrading large heat bed and so on

Quote Originally Posted by wendy View Post
    You can get the printer from this websit www.reprapmall.com
    it is from china!
    but for Spain, it is free shipping and shipping to your country just need 3-7 days
    also you can do many change on the printer, for example upgrading dual Z axis, upgrading dual extruder, upgrading large heat bed and so on
    Thanks for your reply wendy,i will take a look at the store and see that.
    but first.... is it a trusty store?

Thanks

Thanks for your response wendy, i had take a look at the page and they had low prices, but i didnt find any indeep review of HE3D printer "non delta" version.
    they are good printers, is the shop trusty?

Technologist
    Follow wendy On Twitter Add wendy on Facebook Add wendy on Google+
    Yes it is trusty! and its technique supporting is also great!